This free Veterinary Webinar Recording is produced by Paragon Veterinary Referrals.
Internal medicine Specialist, Andrea Holmes, and ECC Specialist Sophie Adamantos discuss the intricacies of administering immunosuppressives in practice.
The conversation begins with the following questions:
- What diseases most commonly require immunosuppressives
- What doses of dexamethasone and prednisolone are used for different diseases?
- How should doses be adjusted during treatment?
- How do doses and drugs differ between cats and dogs?
- What second line immunosuppressives can be used?
- And many more…