This free Veterinary Webinar is produced by Eastcott Referrals with David MacKenzie, Advanced Practitioner in ECC, Small Animal Medicine and Cardiology.
In this webinar recording David MacKenzie guides us through how to perform effective CPR with his step-by-step approach. He discusses the practical aspects of patient resuscitation including how to set up a crash area and organise a ‘resus team’ to increase your chances of getting patients back.
- Circulatory Shock in Cats (Vet Education)
- The Seizing Emergency (Cave Veterinary Specialists Webinar)
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation – An Introduction (Veterinary Journal Club)
- Whole Blood Transfusions (Veterinary Journal Club)
- High Flow Nasal Oxygen: Journal Review (Veterinary Journal Club Podcast)