Blood Work Interpretation - Biochemistry
This free Veterinary Webinar is produced by Nashville Veterinary Specialists, Kelly Wang, DVM, MS, DACVIM.
In this CPD webinar recording Kelly Wang discusses interpretation of biochemistry panels in cats and dogs. Lots of useful reminders as well as new info from recent research.
- Reference Intervals
- How to approach interpreting chemistry panels
- Amylase and Lipase, cPL and fPL
- Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- ALP isoenzymes, ALT, GGT
- Bilirubin, pre and post-hepatic hyperbilirubinaemia, functional cholestasis
- Plasma Proteins, Acute Phase Proteins
- Hypercalcemia, Hypocalcemia
- Blood Lactate Levels (Vet Education Podcast)
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation – An Introduction (Veterinary Journal Club)
- Circulatory Shock in Cats (Vet Education)
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Cats (Vet Times Podcast)