This free Veterinary Webinar is produced by Eastcott Referrals with Tristan Merlin, Veterinary anaesthetist.
Neuromuscular Blocking Agents are required in addition to normal sedative/anaesthetic protocols in order to prevent all skeletal muscle movement during intricate or more complicated surgeries.
This webinar recording explains the specific understanding of their pharmacology and monitoring necessary to use them safely.
- Opiods in Cats and Dogs (Cave Veterinary Specialists)
- Maropitant Citrate Pre-Anaesthetic (Vetfolio Podcast)
- Anaesthesia: Feline Urethral Obstruction (Veterinary Anaesthesia Nerds Podcast)
- Anaesthesia: Difficult Intubation (Cave Veterinary Specialists)
- High Flow Nasal Oxygen: Journal Review (Veterinary Journal Club Podcast)D