Ultrasound of the Acute Abdomen
This free Veterinary Webinar is produced by London Vet Specialists with Dr Ian David Jones BVetMed, MVetMed, CertVDI, DipECVDI, PhD, MRCVS.
The webinar recording begins with a brief overview of the AFAST examination including splitting the abdomen into four regions and grading abdominal fluid.
Dr Jones then moves on to discussing how to image the following structures:
- Peritoneal/Retroperitoneal Space
- Small Intestine
- Peritoneal effusion
- Gastric ulceration
- Foreign bodies
- Prostate abscesses
- Radiographs of the Acute Abdomen (London Vet Specialists Webinar)
- Radiographic Lung Patterns (London Vet Specialists Webinar)
- Radiographic Assessment of the Heart (London Vet Specialists Webinar)
- Fractures: Assessment and Planning (Eastcott Referrals Webinar)
- Dental Radiography (Eastcott Referrals Webinar)