This free Veterinary Webinar is produced by North Downs Specialist Referrals with Michael Macfarlane. In the webinar recording about epitheliotropic lymphoma Michael Macfarlane discusses the following:
- Aetiology and Predisposition
- Oral/Mucocutaneous Presentation
- Non-oral presentation progression
- When to suspect epitheliotropic lymphoma
- Differential diagnosis
- Making a diagnosis
- Is Typing useful?
- Is Staging useful?
- Treatment of Oral lesions
- Surgery, Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy
- Medical Treatment: Retinoid, Safflower Oil, Steroids, CCNU
- Using Lomustine
- Case Examples