This free Veterinary CPD Podcast is produced by The Derm Vet Podcast. Dermatology specialist Ashley Bourgeois discusses using sublingual immunotherapy in patients with allergies.
Which cases does Dr Bourgeois advise using sublingual immunotherapy in rather than subcutaneous? Are there any disadvantages and how does the efficacy compare between the two methods of administration?
For a more general overview of using immunotherapy see Dr Bourgeois’s other podcast: Allergies: Why use immunotherapy? (The Derm Vet Podcast).
- Chronic Otitis Externa (Pure Animal Podcast)
- Dermatology Nursing (The Vet Nurse Times Podcast)
- Dermatology Drug Choices (The Derm Vet Podcast)
- Canine Staphylococcal Pyoderma (Ontario Animal Health Network Podcast)
- Dermatophytosis – Ringworm (The Derm Vet Podcast)
- Canine Necrotising Fasciitis (Vet Education Podcast)
- Atopic Dermatitis (Pure Animal Podcast)
- Allergies: Why use immunotherapy? (The Derm Vet Podcast)